The simplest and easiest thing you can do to to help is to donate. Donations are the lifeblood of Richmond.
We’re in this together. We are a partnership of government agencies, foundations, businesses and individuals who believe that everyone deserves to enjoy a life of dignity and personal growth.
Our promise—to provide quality lives for people with developmental disabilities—is expensive. There are more people to serve. And they need more recreational and therapeutic opportunities. Our staff needs constant training in new techniques. Our community needs more education so that we can break down more walls of ignorance and fear.
Every gift helps. Richmond Community Services Foundation is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, Federal Tax ID #11-3530264.
Please give generously.
- The Annual Fund provides general support for the full range of RCS programs. This is the perfect way for individuals, families and businesses to help us provide the highest level of professional care. Donations to the Annual Fund may be gifts of cash or stock. For some people, these gifts may be matched by your employer. To make your Annual Fund gift now, click here.
- Tributes—gifts made in honor or in memory of a loved one—also support the Annual Fund. To make a Tribute now, click here.
- Planned Gifts are those donations that are made as part of an estate plan. These gifts, usually made with the help of a lawyer or tax advisor, are legacy gifts most often in the form of bequests of cash, real estate or other property. Individuals who have made provisions for RCS in their estate plans are members of the Ellen Richmond Society. For more information about a Planned Gift, please contact Paca Lipovac 914-471-4109.
- Special Gifts provide much needed funding for equipment, building expansion or improvement, or new programs. These gifts— above and beyond our annual operating needs-- are made in consultation with RCS staff. For more information, please contact Paca Lipovac 914-471-4109.
- Sponsorship is a way to show your special interest in a particular RCS public program. These programs include annual fundraising special events, such as the RCS Wine Tasting or Golf Outing, or community engagement events, such as FunFest. To discuss how sponsorship can provide custom-designed opportunities for visibility and participation, please contact Paca Lipovac 914-471-4109.
- Gifts-In-Kind are opportunities for businesses to partner with RCS by providing needed products for the people we serve or for use at one of our special events. For more information about how you can help with a gift of products, call Paca Lipovac 914-471-4109.
- Volunteers provide essential help throughout RCS. You can share your talents and your expertise, truly making a difference. We rely on volunteers to assist staff as they help individuals, to take part in fundraising activities, and more. Let us know how you would like to help by contacting Paca Lipovac 914-471-4109.
- Attend our special events. The more you know about RCS, the more you can help spread the word.